The Central Committee of IIMC Alumni Association met on August 5th, 2018 at IIMC HQ in New Delhi. Vice President Mr. Harendra Yadav presided over the meeting that was attended by Organisation Secretary Mr. Pratham Dwivedi, Secretary Mr. Kaushal Viswakarma, Treasurer Ms. Deeksha Saksena, Executive Members Mr. Komal Badodekar.
Connections 2017 Principal Organiser Mr. Kalyan Ranjan, Connections 2018 Principal Organiser Mr. Nitin Pradhan, Founding Member Mr. Animesh Biswas, Mr. Ritesh Verma, Senior Alumni Mr. Sandeep Jha, Mr. Nadim Ram Ali, Mr. Mohit Kumar, Mr. Amit Yadav, Mr. Kumar Govind Krishna, Mr. Atul Gupta, Mr. Afzal Alam, Mr. Govinda Mishra, Mr. Dadan Viswakarma, Mr. Prabhat Upadhyay, Mr. Ankush Vats, Mr. Nitin Kumar, Mr. Rohit Pathak, Mr. Ajeet Gupta, Mr. Abhimanyu Kumar Saha, Mr. Mudit Sharma, Ms. Megha Shaw, Mr. Anil Kumar, Mr. Shankar Pandit, Mr. Jaseem Ul Haque and Mr. Akash Priyan were also present in the meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting:
1. The Central Committee has decided to seek name of two representatives for the first National Council from chapters/ sub chapters. IIMCAA Constitution allows each Chapter/ Sub Chapter to nominate its President and General Secretary or others two as a nominee to National Council. Chapters/ Sub Chapters are requested to send their nominations by 15 September, 2018. Any chapter/ sub chapter failing to do so by September 15th will be auto represented by President and General Secretary in the National Council.
IIMCAA Elections 2018
2. Meeting discussed the official panel, Prasad Sanyal Panel, for IIMCAA Elections 2018. Several Alumni present in the meeting expressed their interest to work for IIMCAA and get included in official panel. Final Panel will be decided by panel head Mr. Prasad Sanyal in consultation with current team and announced shortly.
3. Prof. Dr. Gita Bamezai (1976-77 Batch), Head of the Communication Research Department at IIMC, will be the Election Commissioner for IIMCAA Elections 2018.
4. Mr. Raghuvinder Chawla will be Election Officer for IIMCAA Elections, 2018.
IIMCAA Expansion- Nepal Chapter and Mizoram Sub Chapter
5. Chapter formation process in Nepal is being initiated with the appointment of Mr. Navin Jha as Coordinator. Mr. Jha is 57th DJ Batch alumni passed out in 2011.
6. Sub Chaper formation process in Mizoram is being initiated with the appointment of Ms. Ezrela Dalidia Fanaipari Fanai as Coordinator. Ms. Fanai is EJ, 2010-11 batch alumna. Mizorm Sub Chapter will function under North East Chapter of IIMCAA.
Thanks & Regards,