Communications Executive will be responsible for interaction with external agencies related to Smart Grids and ISGF Members, ISGF Work Groups, Knowledge Partner of ISGF etc in compiling and disseminating information and knowledge.Duties shall include:
1. Liaise with Working Group (WG) Heads and the Knowledge Partner of ISGF for compiling and distribution of WG reports and comments.
2. Liaise with BIS, ISGTF, IEEE etc and obtain/exchange relevant information/reports for ISGF WGs.
3. Liaise with Smart Grid Forums in other countries such as GridWise Alliance, GSGF etc and obtain/exchange relevant information/reports for use of ISGF WGs and Members.
4. Compile important information related to Smart Grid developments around the world and circulate amongst the Members of ISGF on regular basis (weekly/monthly newsletters).
5. Attend relevant conferences, events, trade shows related to Smart Grid and inform important observations to ISGF Members.
6. Build a library/knowledge bank for ISGF.
Qualification & Experience:
Degree or Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication/PR with 2-3 years of experience
Preference will be given to candidates with Engineering background.
(Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science) with 2-5 years experience in power sector and good exposure to Smart Grid space.
Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science) with 2-5 years experience in power sector and good exposure to Smart Grid space.
Preference will be given to candidates with Journalism/Mass Communication/PR background.
Rs 5 -8 lakhs/PA based on qualifications and experience.
email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.