Hindustan Times Syndication — the content development, content acquisition and content redistribution business unit of HT Media Ltd— is looking for a Copy Editor in Delhi.
Experience: 0-2 years
* Repurposing of documents and editing news copies
* Identifying and rectifying structural and grammatical mistakes
* Ensuring conformity to quality standards
Key result areas:
* Daily transmit numbers to conform to targets
* Errors in copies to be restricted to 1 % of total target
* Leaves taken as per allotment
* Editorial quality standards
Education and technical skills:
* Degree/Diploma Holders (Mass Comm./Journalism) or B.A.(Eng. Hons.).
* Good writing and editing and communication skills.
* Should have good grammar, punctuation etc.
* Computer basics and good internet skills
* Typing speed upto 40 wpm and be aware of keyboard shortcuts
* Dedicated and hardworking
* Responsible and willing to learn
* Punctual and team player
To apply, send your CV at email@example.com
Source: Jobs Media