H S Brands International, a global mystery shopping firm with offices in US, Europe and Asia, seeks Editor/Proofreader for its Bangaloreoffice.
Experience: 0 – 3 years [Full time position, work from office]
Brief job profile
* To edit and proof read the reports as per the client’s requirements and the guidelines.
* Check for discrepancies, insufficiency or any contextual errors in the reports.
* Each report to be checked for minor changes that substantively change the theme, typeface, tone, structure, characters, or other elements of the audit that has been written. It would include spelling or grammar in a way that does not deviate from what the respondent wanted to convey.
Today, HS Brands International works with some of the most recognized brands as clients. We are committed to growing their client’s business through customer service excellence and loss prevention strategies utilizing the industry’s most advanced technology. HS Brands has a database of up to 5000 shoppers, which will grow as we continue to expand.
Concept: Mystery shopping or a mystery consumer is a tool used by Mystery Shopping Providers and market research companies to measure quality of retail service or gather specific information about products and services. Mystery shoppers posing as normal customers perform specific tasks—such as purchasing a product, asking questions, registering complaints or behaving in a certain way—and then provide detailed reports or feedback about their experiences.
Mystery shopping was standard practice by the early 1940s as a way to measure employee integrity. Tools used for mystery shopping assessments range from simple questionnaires to complete audio and video recordings.
Mystery shopping can be used in any industry, with the most common venues being retail stores, hotels, movie theaters, restaurants, fast food chains, banks, gas stations, car dealerships, apartments, health clubs and health care facilities. It can be used to gather specific information about a product or service, or to check up on the customer experience and what type of customer service they receive. HS Brands International works with its client company to come up with a report that is specific for their customers shopping experience.
Each feedback form to be checked for minor changes which are changes that do not substantively change the theme, typeface, tone, structure, characters, or other elements of the audit that has been written by the shopper. Such changes would include spelling or grammar in a way that does not deviate from what the shopper wanted to convey.
Towards Clients & Client Reports
* To edit the reports as per the client’s requirements and the guidelines decided upon.
* Check for discrepancies, insufficiency or any contextual errors in the shopper reports.
* Ensure the reports are error free with regard to grammar, spelling and punctuations.
* Stick to the timelines that are client specific.
* Comprehend the shopper guidelines as well as the editor guidelines before handling each project.
* Prepare the editing guidelines as well as shopper guideline based on the assignment sheet for each client.
* To work on MS Picture manager and edit/ crop/ darken the bills for better clarity.
* To edit the shopper reports prior to submitting them to the clients.
* Follow up for information in case of incomplete feedback forms.
* Grade shoppers without being biased.
* Follow up with the shoppers in case of any clarifications. Provide predefined shopper comments on the basis of the language, effort and the overall accuracy of each report which in turn will help in identifying the quality shoppers of the lot.
Towards Project Coordinators
* Understand the nature of the project and the volume expected on a weekly basis.
* Follow up with the co-ordinators on any insufficiency regarding a particular report.
Growth Path: One should be able to see themselves handling a variety of projects thus contributing to the overall growth of the company and move to the level of Manager Editorial Content.
Salary range: Rs 14,000-18,000 per month
To apply, contact: Prashanthi