About: Legally India reports news and information relevant to Indian law firms, the Indian legal profession, Indian lawyers, law students, and international law firms and lawyers doing business in India.
Two-and-a-half years ago Legally India revolutionised the Indian legal profession as the first to bring serious and unbiased journalism to the business of law.
Legally India has broken more exclusive news stories than you can shake a stick at. Some of these get picked up by main stream media or international publications. We run thought provoking features, blogs and columns, are heavily into social media and have a lot of other exciting things going on. And we have entered into a content partnership with a major national newspaper.
We are now seeking for the right match to editorial positions atvarious levels of seniority.
Experience: 0.5 to 8 years
City: Mumbai, possibly Delhi or Bangalore in exceptional cases
We will offer you:
* Fantastic beats in a criminally underreported area that is growing fast.
* Your byline on incisive business stories and analysis.
* A professional and demanding working environment that still manages to be fun and flexible.
* An unbeatable rolodex of India’s legal profession.
* Huge opportunity for career growth.
All we ask of you is:
* Your English writing is clear, flawless and interesting.
* You are a passionate news hound with a track record of exclusive stories you can show off (if you can write engaging features, that would be a bonus).
* You have knowledge of or an interest in business and the law.
* You are courageous and hungry.
If you think all this sounds as great and exciting as it is, please send us your CV with a brief cover email of what you think we can do for you and what you can do for us.
Contact person: Kian Ganz