TV TIMES is a new news magazine which will hit the stands in 2012.
We are looking out for the following candidates (Mumbai based candidates only) to join our ambitious project:
* Writers/ Journalists/ Reporters (Freshers/ Experienced / Freelancers)
* Ad Sales Executives and Manager (Freshers/ Experienced / Freelancers)
* Designers — Print and Web (Freshers/ Experienced / Freelancers)
* Administrator — Freshers/ Experienced (preferably female)
Experienced professionals: Tarot Card Readers, Astrologers, Numerologists, Feng Shui Experts, Wellness & Holistic Therapy Experts, Yoga and Fitness Experts, Fashion Stylists, Beauty Experts and Nutritionists
Writers/ Journalists/ Reporters – (freshers / experienced / freelancers)
· Candidates should be well aware of the Indian Television industry. Experienced candidates should be well connected with TV actors and production houses. Experienced staff will offered better payment packages as per industry standards.
· Creative ability to churn out stories within deadlines
· Should have a nose for news
· Out-of-the-box ideas for new feature stories
· Good command over English and should be friendly with excellent inter-personal communication skills
Administrator – freshers and experienced
· Candidate (preferably female) should be well versed with all secretarial duties like typing, transcribing, correspondence, slotting meetings, managing the smooth functioning of the magazine, etc.
· Translators required for translating copies from English to Hindi and Marathi.
· Should be able to deliver and stick to deadlines.
· Suitable candidates could also be asked to manage the language based editions
Reviewers who have an expertise in reviewing:
· Bollywood films
· Theatre, music (Bollywood, pop, Indian classical, English, etc.)
· Television shows
· Novels and books (all genres)
· Dance recitals
Ad Sales Executives and Manager (fresh / experienced / freelancers)
· Should be well connected with ad agencies and clients to procure advertisements for the magazine
· Should have marketing strategies in place to enhance the magazine’s visibility in the market
· Basic knowledge of magazine distribution is a must
· Should have connections for tie-ups with MNC’s and other avenues for generation of advertisement
Designers / Page makers / Web Designers (freshers / experienced / freelancers)
· Candidates should have experience in page making and designing a magazine
· Previous experience will be preferred, options open for freelancers also
· Web designers should be aware of latest trends of website creation and have some dynamic ideas for the magazine
If you fall in any of the above mentioned categories, please email us your detailed profiles.
Candidates are requested to SUPERSCRIBE the designations they are applying for in the subject line of the email.
You can send us some links of your earlier work also.