Jharkhand Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association met at Jalsa Inn, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi on 25th August, 2017. Chapter President Mr. Manoj Kumar presided over the meeting that was attended by Vice President Mr. Amit Kumar Gupta, Secretary Mr. Pranav Pratyush, Organisation Secretary Mr. Anand Dutta, Executive Members Mr. Ranjeet Kumar Singh & Mr. Rajesh Kumar.
National Secretary Mr. Kaushal Kumar, Senior Alumni Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Mr. Dev Vrat Singh, Mr. Santosh Oraon, Mr. Ranjit Singh, Ms. Vishakha Rathore, Mr. Vivekanand Singh, Ms. Puja Arpita Oraon and Mr. Shambhu Nath Singh were also present.
Minutes of the Meeting:-
1. Jharkhand Chapter unanimously ratified the new constitution of IIMC Alumni Association without any proposal to make changes.
2. President informed that 4 alumni have joined different organisations of Jharkhand in 2017 and have been inducted in Jharkhand Chapter. They are Ms. Vishakha Rathore, Mr. Vivekanand Singh, Mr. Shambhu Nath Singh and Ms. Puja Arpita Oraon.
3.The Jharkhand Chapter gave farewell to outgoing Organisation Secretary Mr. Anand Dutta, who is moving from Ranchi to Delhi. His efforts in establishing a vibrant chapter were appreciated by all members.
4. The meeting unanimously appointed Mr. Ranjeet Kumar Singh as Treasurer and Ms. Puja Arpita Oraon as Organisation Secretary. Replacements for other vacant positions, due to movement of office bearer outside Jharkhand, will be made by President Mr. Manoj Kumar in consulation with senior members.
5. All members agreed to plan for Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary or Netarhat Tour on the line of previous visit at Tilaiya Dam along with family in October-November, 2017. Vice President Mr. Amit Kumar Gupta has been assigned the responsibilities for the trip unanimously.
6. Chapter President Mr. Manoj Kumar thanked all the members and expressed gratitude for their active participation.
Thanks & Regards,
IIMC Alumni Association