Sixth meeting of IIMCAA Maharashtra chapter was held at cafe Tea Centre on July 6. Following decisions were taken at the meeting.
1. To start family get together with IIMCians living in Mumbai.
2. IIMCAA Maharashtra supports the idea of National Council decided by central committee. Maharashtra chapter proposes IIMC Amravati as the venue for the first national council meeting.
3. President Suryakant Mishra has appointed Krishna Pophale as organisation Secretary of IIMCAA Maharashtra on lines with the other chapters of IIMCAA.
4. Chapter decided that president Suryakant Mishra, General Secretary Sourav Mishra and organisation Secretary Krishna Pophale would visit IIMC Amravati in September to interact with new batch. Any IIMCian interested to visit the campus can convey their names to Sourav Mishra latest by Monday 15 July 10 AM.
5. Chapter decided to have some activity in partnership with two institutes in Pune, Film & Television Institute of India (FTII) and National Film Archives of India (NFAI) which are under ministry of I&B later in the year. Exact nature of the activity would be decided in next few days after consultation with central committee and respective institutes.
General Secretary, IIMCAA, Maharashtra.