India Syndicate, producers for MSN India, Singapore & Malaysia is looking for copy editors across key channels like News & Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment and Sports.
If you think you fit into any of the job descriptions given below, send your resume to us on email@example.com
1. Content writer: Education
If you are someone with experience in content writing for school/college websites, then you could discover a stimulating career as content writer for MSN Education.
Your scope of work would cover website content creation and management, generating feature ideas, articles, blogs on education trends, campus life etc.
The objective will be to inform, engage and increase traffic from the youth/student community, their guardians and academic thought leaders. If you are interested, post your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sports Editor
We are looking for a Sports editor with 8-10 years experience to manage the Sports desk at MSN. As Sports editor, you will plan and implement content strategy across Cricket, Football, Tennis, Golf and other sports.
You will write columns/Opinion pieces, generate feature ideas and showcase some of the best stories from the news sources. The goal is to constantly improve user engagement on the site and drive traffic to the channel.
If you think you fit the bill, send your resume to email@example.com
3. Senior copy editor: Lifestyle
Glitz, glamour and gloss-that’s what MSN Lifestyle is all about. If you love to write on topics like Fashion & Beauty, Love & Relationships and Health & Wellness, then you might be the one we are looking for.
Work Experience & designation:
We are hiring for the post of senior copy editor with 2-3 years experience for MSN’s Lifestyle channel.!
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Sharp copy-editing skills.
- Edit copies and ensure that there are no grammatical mistakes
- Give creative headlines
- Ensure smooth flow of well-edited copies to meet the deadlines
4. Content Manager
Co-existence! In a world full of different people. Ever felt that you have that power within to you to help people be their best. If you think you have what it takes to be in the centre of such a hotbed of creativity, then we are looking for you. We are interested in you to spearhead its team of talented content editors for MSN. Apply now if you can head from the front.
Work Experience: 3 years minimum.
- Managing and motivating a team of content editors
- Ideating and Content Planning
- Co-ordination and Execution of top notch content for MSN
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Sharp copy-editing skills.
- Communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle stress and long hours whenever required.
An eye for shapes and colors that tell a story. A keen sense of visuals and their relationships with each other that transport you to never land. With the rapidly changing technology and with it the craft of bringing to life an image, design tools have come a long way and so have the designers and are creating the most fascinating designs for websites and other media today. If you have the passion to create something cutting-edge; something out of the ordinary and are looking to nurture you talent and expertise then drop in We, at India Syndicate, the producers for MSN India, Singapore and Malaysia are looking for people like you who will stop at nothing to raise the bar and create spellbinding designs for MSN. Apply now if you think you can swing it!
Work Experience: 2 years minimum.
- Create cutting-edge designs for the existing and new online projects.
- Bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Ability to learn and update ones knowledge of Design and Design tools.
- Multi-tasking between projects while maintaining very high quality of work.
- Expert knowledge of the design tools like: Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to code the designs through HTML.
- Basic sketching and understanding of perspectives.
- Ability to handle stress and long hours whenever required