Nexgen Edusolutions Pvt. Ltd seeks to recruit a suitable candidate for the profile of Public Relations Executive who would be responsible for managing an organization's reputation with the public in general and clients in particular.
Job Title: Public Relations Executive
Location: Regional Office, Lucknow
Qualification: Educational degree in Communications/Journalism or equivalent
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidate
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
- Liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organization’s, often via telephone and email;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analyzing media coverage;
- Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes;
- Devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
- Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website;
- Only Male candidates need to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing Personality and willing to travel frequently
- Able to articulate clearly both with the written and spoken word
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Hindi
- A flair for journalism and knowledge of different journalistic formats
- Excellent academic background
Candidates based in Uttar Pradesh will be preferred.
Nexgen Edusolutiions Pvt. Ltd imparts vocational training and education through its flagship brand Institute of Computer & Finance executives ( ICFe ). The objective at Nexgen, is Educating Youth – Empowering India and to participate in the Nation Building by providing the necessary skill set to make the people living in even the farthest areas of the country, self reliant and employable . Nexgen is an ISO 9001:2008 certified, 14 year young education company having its strong presence across North and central India through its 60+ training centers under hub and spoke model for imparting various job oriented and vocational training and education in the field of computerized accounting, banking, insurance, capital markets, English speaking and soft skills in the states of Delhi NCR Haryana , Uttar Pradesh , Himachal Pradesh , Rajasthan , Punjab , Chandigarh , Madhya Pradesh , Chhattisgarh and Bihar .
Nexgen have on board reputed strategic associates and consultants like IIM Lucknow, which has designed our course curriculum; National Institute of Financial Management- NIFM (an Autonomous body under the aegis of the Ministry of finance, Govt. of India) which trains our Faculty; HCL Infosystems which provides our IT hardware and software; BBC Active through Liqvid which is our partner for English Language and Soft skills and HDFC bank which provides loans to our students.