Source: Jobs Media
Perspective PR is looking for a Public Relations Executive in New Delhi.
Experience: Six months to 1 year
Candidate profile: The candidate should have excellent media contacts as well as have the ability to handle all operations of the office.
We are looking for someone with stability and not a frequent job changer.
Brief job profile:
* Account Management: Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the client.
* Media relations on a regional and national level: Write press releases and making of media plans.
* Handle internal company communications, such as company newsletters.
* Drafting speeches, arranging interviews, and maintaining other forms of public contact; oversee company archives; and respond to requests for information.
* Organize and handle press conferences and special events of the client.
* Product placement
* Ideas and angle generation for media stories for the client.
Skills and Qualification:
* Candidates need to have agency experience and need to be self-starters, self-motivated and result oriented.
* Should have excellent presentation skills along with written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to set priorities and be responsive to the client’s needs.
* Demonstrate ability to execute the results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* Should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university.
Compensation: Best. At par with the abilities
Contat: Sumit Wadhwa at email@example.com