Perspective PR is looking for a Public Relations Executive inMumbai.
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Candidate profile: The candidate should have excellent media contacts, especially in vernacular media (Marathi) as well as ability to handle all operations of the office.
We are looking for someone with stability and not a frequent job changer
Only those with prior PR experience to apply. Male candidates will be preferred.
Brief job profile:
* Account Management: Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the client.
* Media relations on a regional and national level: Write press releases and making of media plans.
* Handle internal company communications, such as company newsletters.
* Drafting speeches, arranging interviews, and maintaining other forms of public contact; oversee company archives; and respond to requests for information.
* Organize and handle press conferences and special events of the client.
* Product placement
* Ideas and angle generation for media stories for the client.
Skills and Qualification:
* Candidates need to have agency experience and need to be self-starters, self-motivated and result oriented.
* Should have excellent presentation skills along with written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to set priorities and be responsive to the client’s needs.
* Demonstrate ability to execute the results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* Should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university.
Compensation: Best. At par with the abilities
Contat person: Shruti Soni
Source: Jobs Media