Perspective has openings for Senior Public Relations Executivein New Delhi.
Experience: 2 – 5 years. Candidate having outstanding media contacts will be preferred.
Note: Only male candidates with prior PR experience to apply; the job involves lots of travel
Brief job profile:
1. Account Management: Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the client.
2. Media relations at regional and national level.
3. Handle internal company communications, such as company newsletters.
4. Drafting speeches, arranging interviews, and maintaining other forms of public contact; oversee company archives; and respond to requests for information.
5. Organize and handle press conferences and special events of the client
6. Product placement.
7. Creative idea and angle generation for client media stories.
The candidate should have excellent media contacts as well as ability to handle all operations of the office.
We are looking for someone with stability and not a frequent job changer.
Male candidates will be preferred
Skills & Qualification:
1. Excellent presentation skills
2. Written and oral communication skills
3. Ability to work well under pressure
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to set priorities and responsive to the clients’ needs.
5. Demonstrate ability to execute the results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
6. Highly motivated and enthusiastic
7. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university.
Salary: Best and at par with the abilities
To apply: Write at firstname.lastname@example.org