Jharkhand Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association met in Ranchi on January 12, 2020. Chapter President Mr. Manoj Kumar presided over the meeting.
Minutes of the meeting:-
1. New member Mr. Vineet was welcomed by the Chapter.
2. A decision on the annual membership contribution was taken in the meeting. Most of the members expressed the view that since the mode of spending was not clear there were questions in the minds of people about the funds. It was decided that the annual contribution would be used in holding chapter meetings and any other gatherings mutually agreed upon by the members. For any kind of social activities a separate fund can be generated as and when needed.
Also, the treasurer would send a detailed account statement in the group of the contributions as well as expenses incurred till date.
3. The chapter decided to hold its annual picnic at McCluskieganj, a small hilly town about 64 km northwest of Ranchi on February 09, 2020. Since many of the members haven’t visited the place it should be interesting. However, members may advise other places as well, keeping in mind that women, children and old people also take part in the picnic.
4. The chapter also discussed on raising sponsorship for the Annual IIMCAA meet in Ranchi and Delhi.
5. It was decided that Chapter president Mr. Manoj Kumar will participate in the Cross Chapter meeting.
6. Sri Manoj Kumar, Sri Dev Vrat Singh, Sri Amit Gupta, Sri Kumar Rajesh, Sri Anupam Rana, Sri Vineet Kumar were present in the meeting.
Thanks and Regards
Pranav Pratyush Das
General Secretary, Jharkhand
IIMC Alumni Association