The Times of India is looking for a Chief Copy Editor for itsAhmedabad edition.
* Graduate in any discipline
* Minimum 5 years’ experience on the desk in a newspaper
* Excellent command over English language
* Good news judgement, editing and page making skills
* Should be able to coordinate and liaise with reporters, photographers & designers and work under tight deadlines
* A degree / diploma in Journalism will be an added advantage
To apply: Interested candidates can send resumes and compensation / salary details to email@example.com at the earliest