Salary: As per industry standards
– The Editorial coordinator with Vault India will work out of our office in Mumbai. The ideal candidate would be marketing, business management or a mass com student/graduate with strong English skills with interest in editorial assignments.
– The job is for a part time basis – three days in a week. Other part-time options can be worked out as well. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Research contact information for hiring managers at top employers (including Top 100 Indian companies and professional services firms) and contact the managers to distribute Vault's editorial surveys and other Vault edit materials.
– Perform research to support Vault's many editorial initiatives.
– Entrepreneurially-minded student with "can-do" attitude
– Strong English writing and verbal communication skills
Contact: Preeti Singh/Vishal Ingole , email@example.com , 022-26528851