The Central Committee has approved a sponsorship linked budget plan of 60 lakh rupees to host 15-20 Connections 2021 meets across the country and abroad. Five lakh rupees will go to IIMCAA Medical Fund and 50,000 to IIMCAA Scholarships 2021.
Sponsorship trends are not encouraging so far. It is high time for chapters to actively contribute in sponsorship drive and make respective state meets self sustainable.
CC has decided to;
1. Host Connections 2021 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi in an elaborate manner.
2. Give priority to sponsorship contributing chapters in the state meets plan.
3. Support non contributing chapters, with 3 Meetings/ Activities last year, if 25% meet expenses are shared.
4. Support non contributing chapters, with 1 Meeting/ Activity last year, if 50% meet expenses are shared.
5. Organise meets in all states having IIMC campuses.
6. Organise 10 to 20% meets abroad.
7. Organise 10 to 20% meets in new cities.
8. Review available funds after 28 February to finalise the remaining meets plan.
Thanks & Regards,