GAIL (India) Limited, a Navratna PSU, is looking for Corporate Communication professionals for filling up One Post of Chief Manager (Corporate Communication) in E6 Grade.
Minimum Essential Qualification Required
– Full-time Graduate Degree and 02 years full-time Post Graduate Degree in Communication/ Advertising and Communication Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations OR
– Full-time Graduate Degree and 02 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising and Communication Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relations OR
– Full-time Bachelor Degree and full-time 02 years MBA with specialization in Marketing OR
– Full-time Graduate and Full-time Post Graduate Degree with 01 year Full-time PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, Journalism (English/ Hindi), Radio and Television Journalism from Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Minimum Essential Experience Required
– Minimum 15 years post Qualification Executive experience in line in PSU/ large private sector organization. Preference will be given to the candidates having post qualification executive experience across at least 2-3 communication platforms, such as, Electronic/ News/ Media Gathering and Production, Media Relations, Advertising, Public Relations, Branding, Web Design, Video Production and Editing, etc.
– A combination of experience in electronic media and large multi-unit PSUs/ Private Sector Organizations would be an added advantage.
– Candidates working in Govt./ Public Sector must have minimum one year experience in the next lower pay scale or next lower equivalent pay scale.
– Experience is relaxable upto 01 year in deserving cases.