LSTV is a 24-hour satellite Television Channel in Hindi and English.
The Channel is looking for experienced personnel for handling the work of the Channel in Delhi.
1. Broadcast Engineer (3 posts):- Should have a degree in Engineering with specialization in Electronics engineering and at least 1 year experience in a television channel in transmission and MCR and PCR working. Must be familiar with the current TV technology and digital broadcast equipments of all kinds. Experience in private concerns dealing with television equipments and in setting up of transmission and studio systems would be preferable.
2. Copy Editor (Hindi-1 post):- Should be a graduate, preferably in mass communication. Should have knowledge of English and excellent command over Hindi with at least one and a half years' journalistic experience. Knowledge of television scripting desirable.
3. Guest Coordinator (2 posts): Should have a Degree from a recognized University and at least two years' experience in handling guests in a TV news channel or production house.
Professional degree or diploma in Hotel Management from a reputed institution with atleast 6 months experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a starred hotel. Excellent command over spoken English and Hindi. Additional language still would be an asset.
4. Production Assistant (3 posts): Should have a Graduate degree in humanities from recognized university, with at least 2 years' experience as production assistant. A professional degree/diploma from an institution of repute and at least one-year's hands-on experience in a television channel or production house would be preferable.
5. Those willing to be considered may come for the Skill Test on 04.02.2008 at 0900 hrs. in LSTV Channel, 1st Basement, Parliament Library Building (opposite Gurudwara Rakab Ganj). The candidates qualified in the Skill Test/Shortlist will be interviewed at Lok Sabha Television Channel Office at 23, Mahadev Road, New Delhi on the same day at 1430 hrs. They are required to bring the following documents in original while coming for the Skill Test:-
(a) Last pay slip received in earlier employment. (b) Copies of Certificates (Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification etc.).
(c) Experience Certificate(s).
(d) Identity Proof.
5. The candidates selected for these posts will be engaged on contract basis for a period of three years.