At least 10-12 people needed for a big media group coming soon with a full-fledged political and current affairs magazine to be launched in mid January….
1. Diploma or Degree in Journalism
2. Fluency in Hindi is a must but knowledge of English is essential…in nutshell he/she should be bilingual.
3. Knowledge will be encouraged, not be disgraced as in other places. People wanted with a thorough and in depth knowledge of this field. Must be well versed with the socio-political happenings, specially in Delhi NCR.
4. Applicant must have an analytical bent of mind as he/she has to analyze things and give a new angle to every news.
5. He/she should be ready to work for the desk or in the field at the same time as there would be no such strict discrimination here.
7. Knowledge of English and Hindi typing and basic computer knowledge.
For Further Enquiry – contact Vyalok (IIMC 2002-03 batch) at 09810156740
Send in your resume to email@example.com
Source:- Abhishek Srivastava