Reporting of Activities– Organisation Secretary Ritesh Verma briefed the meeting about collection camps for Uttarakhand Flood Victims & Meeting of Rajasthan and Punjab-Haryana-Himachal Chapter.
Annual General Meeting (AGM): It was decided that the AGM would be held on , at the IIMC Headquarters in New Delhi. The tentative Agenda of the AGM is:
- A review of the past year
- Prize distribution of the IIMC Paper Reading Competition – The winner in each category will present their paper at the AGM, each candidate will be given 10 minutes for the same
- Fresher’s Welcome
- Membership Drive
- Putting up a stall to sell T-Shirts & Kurtis, to raise funds
- It was also suggested that two Senior ex IIMCians be invited to hold talks on the topic ‘Gearing up for a challenging Media Environment and Job Market’
- Finance Committee will take call on Budget.
IIMC Paper Reading Competition: It was decided that the IIMC Paper Reading Competition would be announced on the Finance Committee will take call on Budget.
T-shirts, Kurtis: Members of the CC have already started placing their orders for the T-shirts and Kurtis. I request all others to please place their orders before the . There by allowing us to timely place an order with the vendor, so that all of you can get your T-shirts and Kurtis before the AGM.
Creative Works- 4 Aana has been appointed Creative Agency for IIMCAA. It will take care of all creative needs of the Association.
Thanks & Regards,
Communication Secretary, IIMCAA