Thomson Financial needs Correspondent – Financial News in Mumbai.
– 1+ years of financial journalism/editorial experience with a reputed firm
– Exposure to financial domain – especially on Financial content.
– Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
– Excellent writing and editing skills (English language)
– Good team player who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work efficiently to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
– Good educational background.
– Ability to generate ideas to improve the effectiveness/relevancy of the news content
Contact: Send your resume in Word format, mentioning current and expected CTC and notice period to email@example.com
Source:- Jobs Media