For a European Union (EU) & Welthungerhilfe (www.welthungerhilfeindia.org) co-funded project, we are inviting applications for the post of Social Business Communications Associate. We have total 4 vacancies, 2 each at Pravah, Deoghar (Jharkhand –http://pravahjharkhand.org) and Mahatma Gandhi Seva Ashram, Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh- www.mahatmagandhisevaashram.org). The positions will be initially based out of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan but extensive travel is required.
We are looking for people with one or two years of experience or fresh pass-outs from reputed mass communications institute with a drive to make a positive change in the society. The Social Business Communications Associates are expected to help boost online donations to grass-root level Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) by creating innovative content and using Social Media and Digital Marketing tools effectively.
- Work with different grass-root level CSOs in Tier II & Tier III cities for time-bound online fundraising campaigns.
- Gather potential crowdfunding campaign ideas from the CSO leadership.
- Create Donor database of the organization & build a system for its continuous update.
- Generate high-quality picture and video contents doing field trips. Edit, publish and share high-quality content (original text, images, videos etc.)
- Handle Social Media platforms of the CSO. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Engage with local & celebrity influencers, Media and other important stakeholders for promotion of the fundraising campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing) for fundraising purposes.
- People with 1-2 years of experience or fresh pass-outs from a mass communications institute are eligible to apply.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience of graphic designing & video editing softwares is a must.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Possesses functional knowledge with WordPress CMS.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Application Process: Interested persons may send their resumé and a brief statement outlining the contribution that they see themselves making to this project by August 25, 2019. The statement of purpose must not exceed 500 words. Please email your resumé and statement of purpose to email@example.com. The subject of the email should be “Social Business Communications Associate”.
Communications Officer -CSO
BeediMaking2Books – Give wings to Budiya’s Dream. Donate here – http://bit.ly/2YyR4Vx
Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V.
Country Office India
A-3,Soami Nagar,New Delhi
Mobile +91 9958405338
Member of Alliance2015