Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association met at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad on 30th August, 2017. Senior member and ETV UP Head Mr. Anshul Shukla presided over the meeting that was attended by Organisation Secretary Mr. Santiswarupa Samantaray, Executive Members Ms. Jogamaya Nayak, Mr. Ganga Prasad, Ms. Tapaswini Mohalik and Ms. Arpita Priyadarshini.
Chapter President Mr. Byomkesh Biswal, Vice President Mr. Chetan Mallik and Mr. Manoj Dash, General Secretary Mr. Rajesh Parida, Executive Member Ms. Debasmita Priyadarshini gave their consent over video conference to ratify the new constitution of IIMC Alumni Association.
Minutes of the Meeting:-
1. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chapter unanimously ratified the new constitution of IIMC Alumni Association without any proposal to make changes.
2. All members agreed to visit a old age home at Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad on 10th September, 2017 to help the old people staying there.
3. All members agreed to host a Swachh Bharat programme on 2nd October on the eve of Gandhi Jayanti.
4. All members agreed for a Picnic to Nagarjuna Sagar Dam on River Krishna along with family on 17th September, 2017. Organisation Secretary Mr. Santiswarupa Samantaray has been assigned the responsibilities for the trip unanimously.
5. Executive Member Ms. Jogamaya Nayak gave the vote of thanks to all the members for their participation in the meeting.
Thanks & Regards,
Organisation Secretary, AP & Telangana
IIMC Alumni Association